Advanced Clinical Applications of the Eclectic Triphasic Medical System (ETMS) in Cancer Therapies
September 25th ~ September 28th, 2018
“Vitalization and the Eclectic Triphasic Medical System”—how to approach your patients applying this model
• Building foundations, core protocols, and variations
• Strategies for developing individualized, comprehensive protocols in complicated and advanced cases
• Determining if, when, what, and how much conventional intervention is necessary, how it can be most wisely used, effective, and best for the patient’s quality of life and longevity, pre- and post-treatment care
• Learn about common chemotherapeutic drugs and traditional radiotherapy and how to optimize treatment potentiation yet minimize drug resistance and side effects
• Surgery—risk assessment, preparation, and postoperative care
• Managing short- and long-term side effects of cancer therapies, including pain and cachexia
• Drug sensitivity testing, common growth factor suppressors, and other target-specific drugs
• Helping patients make informed medical choices regarding conventional therapy options, the importance of finding integrative doctors and other team members / patient advocates
• Theoretical examples and actual, detailed case studies
• Botanical and nutritional monographs
• Critical assessment of the current research
• Spirituality and healing
How do I apply?
Space is limited to 25 students. A minimum of 4 years managing patient care in the clinical setting is required for our Fundamentals program, and you must be a graduate of Mederi’s Fundamentals program to enroll in the Advanced Program. Please contact us at 541-488-0514 to enroll.
The Mederi Foundation admits up to 25 healthcare practitioners for its clinical training programs each year to those who are committed to providing comprehensive care in the field of integrative (collaborative) medicine, specifically with an interest in The Eclectic Triphasic Medical System (ETMS). Training in the ETMS emphasizes advanced clinical applications of botanical, nutritional, and biological medicine principles within a multifaceted framework in order to successfully execute health-building interventions for enhancing patient vitality and lifespan.
Tuition Fees: $2,250.00
$250 Early Bird Discount if paid in full by July 25th, 2018
Tuition includes all presentations and course materials. A group celebration dinner as well as a welcome gathering will be provided as part of the program. Accommodations, transportation and other meals not included.
Programs are held in Ashland, Oregon at The Ashland Springs Hotel.
Please note: Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received and you will be notified within 3 weeks of your acceptance into the program.
A 50% deposit is due upon registration. Payment accepted by personal checks and credit card. Please contact us to make payment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-488-0514.
You must submit a cancellation in writing to email@example.com:
- 100% of your tuition will be returned if cancellation is received at least 90 days from start date.
- 75% of your tuition will be return if cancellation is received at least 60 days from start date.
- 50% of your tuition will be returned if cancellation is received at least 30 days from start date.
- The program is non-refundable if within 30 days of program start date.
Students will receive a certificate of completion for the total number of hours spent in educational activity.