Fundamentals of the Eclectic Triphasic Medical System (ETMS)
The next Fundamentals class will be held in 2019
Donnie Yance, CN, MH, RH(AHG),
Learn successful methods to promote wellness and manage disease through the Eclectic Triphasic Medical System (ETMS). The ETMS provides a wholistic framework for health professionals to personalize, monitor and continually modify patient care.
We will also discuss:
• Interviewing skills, case history acquisition, and physical examination techniques
• Differential analysis of symptoms and signs
• Case follow-up, formulating, prescribing, and dispensing
• Endocrinology, neurology, and cardiology – determining the causal chain of disease and the clinical management of related disorders
• Basic cancer biology, efficacy and limitations of conventional therapies
• Food as medicine
• Materia medica and principles of herbal prescribing – dosages and toxicology, dispensary techniques and systems
• Botanical and nutritional monographs
• Critical assessment of the current research
• Spirituality and healing
How do I apply?
To apply to this program, please complete this application and return to the Mederi Foundation per the application instructions.
Space is limited to 25 students. A minimum of 4 years managing patient care in the clinical setting is required for our Level One program, and you must be a graduate of Mederi’s Level One program to apply for the Level Two Program.
The Mederi Foundation admits up to 25 healthcare practitioners for its clinical training programs each year to those who are committed to providing comprehensive care in the field of integrative (collaborative) medicine, specifically with an interest in The Eclectic Triphasic Medical System (ETMS). Training in the ETMS emphasizes advanced clinical applications of botanical, nutritional, and biological medicine principles within a multifaceted framework in order to successfully execute health-building interventions for enhancing patient vitality and lifespan.
Tuition Fees: $2,250.00
Early Bird Discount will be available when the program dates are confirmed. Please keep checking.
Tuition includes all presentations and course materials. A group celebration dinner as well as a welcome gathering will be provided as part of the program. Accommodations, transportation and other meals not included.
Programs are held in Ashland, Oregon at The Ashland Springs Hotel.
*Please note: Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received and you will be notified within 3 weeks of your acceptance into the program.
A 50% deposit is due upon registration. Payment accepted by personal checks and credit card. For credit card payments payment link is provided upon program approval.
You must submit a cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 100% of your tuition will be returned if cancellation is received at least 90 days from start date.
- 75% of your tuition will be return if cancellation is received at least 60 days from start date.
- 50% of your tuition will be returned if cancellation is received at least 30 days from start date.
- The program is non-refundable if within 30 days of program start date.
Students will receive a certificate of completion for the total number of hours spent in educational activity.